Happy Friday! This week felt like it went on forever. I have been so busy with school and life in general, but I finally have had some downtime to start blogging again! Today I decided to put together a few of my favorite beauty products that I’ve been loving lately. These are definitely my holy grail items, and I seriously have not gone a week without using one of these in so so long!
- Bondi Sands self tanning mousse – I’m like insanely pale naturally, but I don’t like how damaging tanning beds can be. I found the perfect solution! I know that self tanning can be super intimidating and scary because we’ve all heard the horror stories of turning blotchy or orange. However, this self tanner is absolutely amazing. It doesn’t make you look orange because it has a green colored base, is super easy to apply, and leaves my skin looking gorg and sun-kissed! I 10/10 would recommend this product because it seriously helps give me a tan in a safer way than harmful beds.
- Pixie face mask – Living in Arkansas during the winter time takes a toll on my skin, but this face mask helps me make sure my face is super hydrated throughout the drying winter wind! Its also so fun putting it on and scaring your friends, so win-win.
- Lush hair treatment – I highlight and put heat on my hair way too much, which makes my ends super damaged. I have always been so obsessed with Lush products, but I recently discovered this hair treatment that honestly works wonders. It smells like oatmeal, and leaves my hair feeling so smooth and much stronger. Overall, I’m in love with the outcome it gives my damaged hair!
- Colourpop blush – I have always loved blush and making my cheeks look rosy! I started wearing makeup in the 6th grade and honestly, I think my obsession even started back then and hasn’t stopped. I adore Colourpop, and their blushes are so creamy and gorgeous on!
- Colourpop Ultra Matte lip – The matte lip trend came in hot, and is still definitely taking over. I am so on board. Once again, Colourpop is fab and their lipsticks are no exception! They have so many colors to choose from, and I’m equally as obsessed with all of them.
- Maybelline dream liquid foundation – When I say I have used this foundation since the 8th grade and haven’t found another one I love more I am 100% serious. I discovered this bad boy at 13, and I seriously always repurchase because it is that amazing! Of course foundation can be tricky and not everyone will like the same ones. But this one was for sure a home run for me!
- Nyx setting spray – Setting spray is a must in my makeup routine, and I absolutely love this particular product. It makes my makeup stay on literally all day long, and it helps get rid of that strange powdery look which makes your makeup look more natural. I have been using this setting spray just about every time I put on makeup lately, and I probably won’t be stopping anytime soon!
What are some of your current beauty favorites? I would love to hear about it!
Thanks so much for checking out my blog!