If I had to think of style to represent Spring, it would definitely be a romper. To me, rompers are such an essential part of a spring wardrobe because they are so fun and effortlessly adorable! There’s something about finding the perfect romper that makes my heart sparkle. They are so great to just throw on for basically any occasion during the warmer months. I went to my older sister’s baby shower today, so I decided to keep it simple and paired mine with a long basic necklace and gold sandals! I love how versatile rompers can be, and I could totally see myself paring this with a pair of wedges and a cardigan for dinner with friends, or even heels and a bright colored clutch for a night out! Unfortunately, this romper is currently unavailable, but I have linked several really similar options below. I hope you have a wonderful week!
shop the post:
I am definitely the worst at being on time to pretty much anything. That usually has to do with the fact that it takes me so so many attempts to pick out the perfect outfit. You know those days, when you have absolutely nothing to wear (while staring at a closet full of clothes), and you just can’t seem to find an outfit for any occasion? That is basically my life on a weekly basis, but I have some go-to outfits I always gravitate towards when I have to be ready and out the door quickly. It’s a cold and gloomy day here in Fayetteville, so I thought it would be so fun to share my favorite outfits that I’ve been loving lately!
– CASUAL CUTE –
denim skirt | gold sandals | crop top | lace bralette | Kendra Scott necklace
This is typically the outfit I throw on when I have a lunch date with friends, or have some casual plans but still want to look cute and put together!
– FUN AND FLIRTY –
ruffle romper (linked similar) | friday x saturday tee | snakeskin purse | double wrap necklace
I adore this look because its just so fun! I love that this romper has ruffles at the bottom, and I’m so excited that this is such a huge Spring 2017 trend. I paired it with a graphic tee to dress it down just a touch, but sometimes I wear the romper by itself for a night out look. I typically gravitate towards this look for date night, or nights out on the town.
– BACK TO BASICS –
white jeans | lace tank (comes in 3 colors!) | tan sandals (linked similar)
Sometimes when you feel like you have nothing to wear, its best just to go back to the basics. On most days, I don’t really get that dressed up, and I love being comfy. I find myself leaning towards being simple and comfy on days when I have errands to run, or am just having a laid back day. Its still put together, but so simple at the same time!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, I hope you have a fab week!
shop the post:
I literally am always thinking about the beach, and even though I’m just going home for Spring break, I know a lot of people are getting ready to head down to beaches! (Developing serious FOMO) I put together some of my all time must haves for spring break, or just beach vacations in general. A few of my essentials include denim shorts, cute sunnies, and of course my favorite self tanner (because hi I’m literally as pale as it gets. It’s fine, I’m fine.) Everything will be linked below, happy spring break season lovelies!
shop the post:
shop the post:
striped sweater (linked similar) | distressed jeans | booties
Hello & happy Sunday! I hope you had the best weekend. This week finally started to feel a little more like Spring, and I decided to put together one of my go-to spring looks. I have this major obsession with striped sweaters, but its totally fine because the best time to wear a striped sweater is all the time. I paired this lightweight sweater with my new distressed jeans and fav tan booties. Depending on what the spring weather is like where you live, you could definitely choose to wear denim shorts with sandals, or a thicker sweater! I am way too excited for warmer temperatures, and spring break. Be on the lookout later on this week for my spring break must-haves! Here are some other pieces I’ve been eyeing for the upcoming season.
Happy Friday! This week felt like it went on forever. I have been so busy with school and life in general, but I finally have had some downtime to start blogging again! Today I decided to put together a few of my favorite beauty products that I’ve been loving lately. These are definitely my holy grail items, and I seriously have not gone a week without using one of these in so so long!
- Bondi Sands self tanning mousse – I’m like insanely pale naturally, but I don’t like how damaging tanning beds can be. I found the perfect solution! I know that self tanning can be super intimidating and scary because we’ve all heard the horror stories of turning blotchy or orange. However, this self tanner is absolutely amazing. It doesn’t make you look orange because it has a green colored base, is super easy to apply, and leaves my skin looking gorg and sun-kissed! I 10/10 would recommend this product because it seriously helps give me a tan in a safer way than harmful beds.
- Pixie face mask – Living in Arkansas during the winter time takes a toll on my skin, but this face mask helps me make sure my face is super hydrated throughout the drying winter wind! Its also so fun putting it on and scaring your friends, so win-win.
- Lush hair treatment – I highlight and put heat on my hair way too much, which makes my ends super damaged. I have always been so obsessed with Lush products, but I recently discovered this hair treatment that honestly works wonders. It smells like oatmeal, and leaves my hair feeling so smooth and much stronger. Overall, I’m in love with the outcome it gives my damaged hair!
- Colourpop blush – I have always loved blush and making my cheeks look rosy! I started wearing makeup in the 6th grade and honestly, I think my obsession even started back then and hasn’t stopped. I adore Colourpop, and their blushes are so creamy and gorgeous on!
- Colourpop Ultra Matte lip – The matte lip trend came in hot, and is still definitely taking over. I am so on board. Once again, Colourpop is fab and their lipsticks are no exception! They have so many colors to choose from, and I’m equally as obsessed with all of them.
- Maybelline dream liquid foundation – When I say I have used this foundation since the 8th grade and haven’t found another one I love more I am 100% serious. I discovered this bad boy at 13, and I seriously always repurchase because it is that amazing! Of course foundation can be tricky and not everyone will like the same ones. But this one was for sure a home run for me!
- Nyx setting spray – Setting spray is a must in my makeup routine, and I absolutely love this particular product. It makes my makeup stay on literally all day long, and it helps get rid of that strange powdery look which makes your makeup look more natural. I have been using this setting spray just about every time I put on makeup lately, and I probably won’t be stopping anytime soon!
What are some of your current beauty favorites? I would love to hear about it!
Thanks so much for checking out my blog!
Hello hello! I finally got all settled in back in Fayetteville for the spring semester, and I couldn’t be more excited to be back. Today was a gloomy day on the hill, but I decided to force myself out of my cozy bed and get some things checked off my to-do list! (the best feeling, am I right?)
shop the post:
black skinny jeans | sweater (linked similar) | black booties | red purse (comes in 3 colors!)
This sweater is my absolute favorite because it’s so warm and cozy, but it also has zippers on the elbows which gives it a little extra detail! It was raining off and on today so I paired it with black jeans and booties, but I love it with boyfriend jeans and sneakers for a more casual vibe. This sweater is so versatile and can be worn with so many different outfits! Plus its extremely comfortable which is definitely a necessity on some (most) days. I have been loving this sweater weather in Fayetteville, and I’m trying to take it all in as much as I can before the Spring comes!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
Happy Monday! Texas weather is seriously crazy. It was snowing two days ago, and now its in the 50s! (Not to mention it will be 80 by Wednesday, can’t deal.) I had a bit of a sunday funday
with my boyfriend yesterday, so we decided to have breakfast together. I was feeling way too lazy to dress up and do my hair, so I decided to wear my coziest outfit option! This sweatshirt is to die for, and its definitely my go-to on casual days. I paired it with black leggings and adidas because yes, leggings are pants. Although being cozy is so nice, I really cannot wait for warmer weather!
shop the post: sweater | leggings | adidas sneakers | state hat
Thanks so much for checking out my blog- Happy Monday and have a fab week!